VITA (VOLUNTEER INCOME TAX ASSISTANCE)
PROGRAM CLOSED FOR 2021!
Thank you to all the volunteers and staff who made VITA successful again this year!
TAX TIME IS HERE!
If your income does NOT exceed $55,000, you may qualify for this FREE program!
PATH offers tax assistance starting February 1st through April 8th!
Be sure to bring these items with you:
• Valid photo identification for all adults
• Social Security cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number for everyone in the household
• Wage and earning statements
• Interest and dividend statements
• A copy of last year’s return
• Retirement or unemployment statements
• College expense statements
• Any other information concerning your income and expenses for 2020
For joint, e-filed returns, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms.
Se Habla Español!
Volunteers Needed! No Experience Necessary!
For more information, contact Cate Carrejo at 903-617-2833.